We offer one-stop fully integrated manufacturing of Carbon Bipolar Plates for Electrolyser, Fuel Cells or Battery applications.
We specialize in small R&D runs, medium sized manufacturing of BMC and resin filled graphite blanks, and further CNC machining.
Our capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Compound formulation and mixing
- Resin impregnation
- Baking and curing furnaces and ovens
- Thermal, computer controlled presses
- State-of-the-art high speed CNC mills
- Bonding for internal/external fields
- Testing and Quality Assurance
If customers require scaled up production, we can assist in project evaluation and timeline development including mold(s) design and manufacturing, raw-material planning/allocation, and press-time scheduling.
The short video below provides illustration of the process for making BMC Bipolar Plates for fuel cells from compound loading, to pressing 0.5” thick plate, to CNC flow pattern milling.